Refined High Quality Ore vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refined High Quality Ore vendors

do these vendors not spawn with refined high quality ore any more? or does someone have to do the quest once?

i just checked all the vendors. it's been about 36 hours since the server came up. it's possible that someone bought up every piece (block, large brick, small brick) on the server, but i've never seen that happen before.

Originally posted by greebmushroome View Post
    do these vendors not spawn with refined high quality ore any more? or does someone have to do the quest once?

i just checked all the vendors. it's been about 36 hours since the server came up. it's possible that someone bought up every piece (block, large brick, small brick) on the server, but i've never seen that happen before.
    They should spawn with ore (or they will not work with the quest either, since that is also just done with a spawn of the npc.)
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Had ore yesterday

I made some AOAAs yesterday. The Kaladim and PoK vendrors had refined ore, though no large bricks. I expect that someone else used all of those.

My guess is that someone on your server farmed out all the refined ore before you got to the vendors. It wouldn't surprise me if the mystery smith-tinker had no idea that there was a quest to restock the ore.

That's why Murgatroyd, my designated shroom-picker, also has 8 bags full of unrefined ore.
      Trophies: Fr-2 Jour-4 Exp-8 Mast-6 GM-29

Comment

Working...
      X