Starting Barb shaman back on BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Barb shaman back on BS

I know i read in beginning that you coukd turn in old either molds or the patter and get new ones for them. can this still be done? and if so who do I turn these into please. Thanks

Old molds and patterns of what?

Not sure what item you have or are trying to get, can you be any more specific?
    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

humm this is smithing forum. Cultural armor, only thing I know you get molds and pattens for. Reast is jsut a mold and combine. sorry to confuse you.

Comment

The old molds and patterns still work iirc. You need to do the new quests to get the aug patterns however.

Comment

The molds for the cultural armor (and the cultural symbols) have not changed. They are still used in the combines.

The quest to obtain them changed from a kill/collect, to a kill/inspiration system and the creatures required to kill changed.

Comment

Thanks, now for one more question. I never used alot fo thema s jst amde for a friend. These molds and patterns good up to level 80 or are there different ones per level group? ie elegant, sublime etc.

Comment

Armors all use the same molds.

Symbols each have a different mold for the level of the symbol.

Comment

existing mold and patterns still work. Just different quests to get the same items (don't have to do again until you run out)
                Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                Grandmaster Smith 250
                Master Tailor 200
                Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Working...
                X