Exalted book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalted book

Hey all, need a little help here since I cant find anything and my memory is shot.
    I just completed the Exalted book for ogre culture.
    Now I need to be able to actually get the symbols.
    My memory eludes me to what is needed to actually get the symbols.
    I vaguely remember needin a quill...book binding..some "parchment" and ink of sorts.
    Like I said, I have searched and searched both here and on Allah's....to no avail.
    Any help would be sweet ass.
    Thanks much.

Seal Pattern

Recipe(s):

No Skill Components: A Quill, Large Bottle of Ink, Roll of Superb Vellum, Seals of Darkhollow
    In: Book Binding
    Yield: 200
    No Fail Combine

Comment

Found it...
      In a book binding: exalted book of <racial> culture...compacted backpack...a Quill...large bottle of ink...roll of superb vellum.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Was up late last night after finishing my troll exalted book, and couldn't figure out how to make the needed patterns.

Comment

Hi all. I am still new to this smithing thing. I got he exalted book and when after I made a bag of pattern it say something about the pattern book becomes more worn. Now I read somewhere that say the book will disapear after 10 times or so. If that is going to happen, do we have to start the quest over again? Like killing 40 shamans... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Khaymn View Post
            Hey all, need a little help here since I cant find anything and my memory is shot.
            I just completed the Exalted book for ogre culture.
            Now I need to be able to actually get the symbols.
            My memory eludes me to what is needed to actually get the symbols.
            I vaguely remember needin a quill...book binding..some "parchment" and ink of sorts.
            Like I said, I have searched and searched both here and on Allah's....to no avail.
            Any help would be sweet ass.
            Thanks much.
            The simplest way to find out how to make patterns is to click on the book and read it and just follow the directions. Hehe I keep seeing this same kind of question over and over on the board, so wanted to remind folks - don't forget the obvious!

Comment

Recipe should be added for each book.

Prexus: Stasis
              2400 / 102 (Including Poisonmaking) 15% Jewelcraft, Tailoring (so far)

Thanks Tamaelia Dolath

Gildana's Goods

Comment

Originally posted by gildana View Post
                Recipe should be added for each book.
                To where?

Unless you are a pure caster, you cannot get the tradeskill UI to open for a book binding. Not positive if even pure casters can get it. If you READ the book, it will tell you exactly what you need to combine with it to get the patterns. What quality of parchment, what ink, where to combine it. It is all right there.
                Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Working...
                X