Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home towns missing template paterns and/or molds and possible merchants to carry them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home towns missing template paterns and/or molds and possible merchants to carry them

Kaladim is missing all smithing template molds and patterns.

Bindolmera Greybloom at +124, +398, +3 in South Kaladim is tagged as (Armor) and has plenty of inventory slots for such items.

Gretta Mottle at +195, +300, +3 in South Kaladim is tagged as (General Supplies) and would be a good merchant to carry Water, since there is no Water Flask available in South Kaladim.

======

Kelething (Greater Faydark) is missing all smithing template modle and patterns.

Merchant Ainaiana at -482, +50, +161 in Greater Faydark is tagged as (Armor) and has plenty of inventory slots for such items.

======

Will update more later. Anyone got an addition / comment, please reply. I know there are other cities that are missing similar items, and I think Gukta (Rathe Mountains) and The City of Shar Vahl both are missing the smithing molds and patterns. When I'm done researching, I'll update with all the cities that are missing supplies or that I possibly missed.

Yther Ore.

Also Cabilis - no coal or molds/patterns.
    Gaell Stormracer, Storm Warden of Tunare, United Kingdoms, Antonius Bayle

Comment

Oggok as well.
      Garshok
      95th Dreadlord, Povar-Quellious, 300 Ogre Grand Master Smith, 300 all skills
      (glad the climb to 300 is finally over)

Zopharr
      95th Priest of Brell, Povar-Quellious, 300 Dwarven Grand Master Smith, 300 all skills
      (holds his 15% smithing trophy in his off hand and pretends to dual-wield - and hopes the Holy Dirt of Brell he's carried for twelve years will have a use in the new expansion)

Rishathra
      95th Shaman of Inny, Povar-Quellious, 300 Troll Grand Master Smith
      (got so tired of looking for a troll smith for armor that I made one)

Marzanna
      95th Necromancer, Povar-Quellious, 300 Tinker - Tailor
      (still working on Solder, Spy)

Comment

Next patch should fix this.

Last thing I did before I started on my vacation is spam this stuff Some home zones will have more than one vendor with stuff, some only one. But there should be at least one.
        Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
        Grandmaster Smith 250
        Master Tailor 200
        Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Awesome.

Grobb is also missing the smithing supplies, and the tailoring too.

Shar Vahl is also missing Smithing patterns / molds and coals.

Gukta (Rathe Mountains) is missing the Smithing patterns / molds and coals.

And as mentioned Cabilis is missing the smithing platterns / molds and coals.

In reply to Zopharr Oggok has all supplies. The database is updated with the sources as well.

Yther Ore.
          Last edited by Yther; 11-29-2007, 04:25 PM. Reason: Kaladim is not missing Tailoring, just Smithing

Comment

Being at work I cannot confirm I got the coals but molds for sure! :/
            Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
            Grandmaster Smith 250
            Master Tailor 200
            Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Yther View Post
              In reply to Zopharr Oggok has all supplies. The database is updated with the sources as well.
              Verified that they are now in Oggok - last time I had checked was before the 20 November patch.

Garshok
              Last edited by Zopharr; 11-30-2007, 02:24 PM.
              Garshok
              95th Dreadlord, Povar-Quellious, 300 Ogre Grand Master Smith, 300 all skills
              (glad the climb to 300 is finally over)

Zopharr
              95th Priest of Brell, Povar-Quellious, 300 Dwarven Grand Master Smith, 300 all skills
              (holds his 15% smithing trophy in his off hand and pretends to dual-wield - and hopes the Holy Dirt of Brell he's carried for twelve years will have a use in the new expansion)

Rishathra
              95th Shaman of Inny, Povar-Quellious, 300 Troll Grand Master Smith
              (got so tired of looking for a troll smith for armor that I made one)

Marzanna
              95th Necromancer, Povar-Quellious, 300 Tinker - Tailor
              (still working on Solder, Spy)

Comment

i haven't checked but i could not find template molds, patterns or coals in kelethin on any of smithing merchants last time i was picking up supplies ( half-elf kelethin home city)

Comment

Still not any. From what Ngreth said, will be next patch. Half-Elf supplies available in Freeport and Qeynos also, along with the template molds, patterns, and coals, if it will help you out any until then.

Yther Ore.

Comment

Not on any of the usual suspects in North or South Kaladim.
                    Last edited by gildana; 12-01-2007, 08:30 PM.

Prexus: Stasis
                    2400 / 102 (Including Poisonmaking) 15% Jewelcraft, Tailoring (so far)

Thanks Tamaelia Dolath

Gildana's Goods

Comment

Looks like today's (12/05/07) patch added at least 1 mechant with coals, molds, and chain patterns to all the missing cities.

Short List:
                      Kelethin (Greater Faydark)
                      Merchant Ainaiana
                      Merchant Uaylain

South Kaladim
                      Hindaek Stormhammer

Rathe Mtns
                      Zok Gorble

Shar Vahl
                      Apprentice Kafy

Grobb
                      Hartok

Cabalis East
                      Smithy Xzatik

Yther Ore.

Comment

Connie Link (neg25,pos25) in North Qeynos now sells all of the molds, patterns, coals, chemicals, etc for making templates. She stands next to the Nerissa Clothespinner's spawn point outside Ironforge's place.

Likewise, Rane Sedder (inside the Tin Soldier, pos525, neg30) in South Qeynos also sells all of the typical template ingredients.

So, we now have both the human and half-elf cultural forges, the bank, and comprehesive template and armor merchants all in one zone, South Qeynos. Sweet. No more extra zoning back and forth to round up supplies!

Comment

Master Barkhem had coals and templates for smithed items in Shar Vahl when I did some smithing after last patch.

Haven't checked for tailored materials yet, but those are less critical as the tailoring can be done anywhere and the armor "vender-sold" items stack pretty high.

Comment

I dont see any listing for merchants in Oggok selling large bottle of ink, a quill, a roll of high quality vellum nor the book binding for the symbol patterns!

Why would all the other hometowns have these supplies and not Oggok?

Comment

I didn't do quills, compacted backpacks, etc. assuming they were all in the DB. But Puglala definitely has the compacted backpacks, and if not the other supplies one of; Gralbug, Gretamog, Juk Hidebeater, Publala, or Sinsaad should have them.

Hope this helps for the time being.

Yther Ore.

Comment

Working...
                              X