Elaborate Stalwart (Human Cultural)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elaborate Stalwart (Human Cultural)

I make the human stuff being I'm human hehe. Anyway, for a quick detailed synopsis for fellow smithers here, I am reposting what I put on allakhazam's:

-------------repost------------
    OK
    After some testing and a lot of looking things up and a bunch of running around here is my synopsis for Qeynos humans:

1. All your previous elaborate recipes are now removed from your brain regardless of the race/class, so you need to go to POK upstairs in front of the Library and see the vendors there for the new recipes. They cost under 10p ea. Just buy em all and scribe em on the spot. They will now show up under 'Search' if you type elaborate and search ONLY when you have the Antonican Forge opened up in Qeynos.

2. Now you need some materials. Either farm/hunt in lvl 70+ zones, buy some in bazaar, or beg from a guildmate for a brick or two.
    You need Cobalt Ore and Soluable Loam. Everything else is vendor purchased

3. Depending on the armor piece you want to make, you may need 3 to 1 of ore to loam. bracers are 1 to 1. Breastplate is 3 to 1. Once you have the ores and loams you need, then head to North Qeynos.

4. When you enter the city stop across from Ironforges and see a new vendor there called 'Connie Link'. She is your average merchant type person.

5. for each cultural elaborate item you plan on making, purchase:
    - 2 Toluene coal -- 65p
    - 1 appropriate Template Pattern -- 1g
    - 1 metal tempering chemicals -- 1g
    - 1 Ductile Antonican Ore (Mar Sedder in South Qeynos next to bard guild) -- 65p

6. Next head to the bank to open your old pack full of molds and choose the ones you are going to attempt to make.

7. First make the template in the Antonican Forge:
    - 1 Plate/Chain <slot type> Template Pattern
    - 1 Smithy Hammer
    - 1-3 Cobalt Ore
    - 1 Toluene Coal
    - 1 Metal Tempering Chemicals

8. Next make the final elaborate item in the Antonican Forge:
    - 1 water
    - 1 Ductile Antonican Ore
    - 1 Toluene Coal
    - 1 Soluble Loam
    - 1 Cobalt <slot type> Template (step 7)
    - 1 Mold for Human <slot type> (same quested molds as before)
    - 1 Antonican Smithy Hammer

9. The combines are different than the old Metallic Drake Scales. Arms takes 2 Cobalt Ore where they used to take 1 MDS. There are 2 trivs, the first is for the template and the second is for the final combine.

ATTENTION
    Ppl who have not done the DON quest for the sack of molds:
    DO NOT WASTE
    your ores and loams making the scrappy useless templates for neck belt etc that Connie sells. Those are worthless except you get 1 skillup attempt for your trouble and money.
    INSTEAD
    make ONLY the following seven items. If you dont have the molds from the quest, you can sell your completed template in the bazaar to the rest of us tradeskillers who have some molds still. Please do this!!! I will buy em off of your /trader!!!
    THIS MEANS you get paid for your work!! And it offsets your costs if you had to buy the loam and ore also. I hate it when ppl make half an item for the skillup and then just throw the unfinished products away because they cant complete the final product.

Bracer - 1, triv = 348/355
    Glove - 1, triv = 350/360
    Helm - 2, triv = 352/364
    Sleeve - 2, triv = 354/375
    Boot - 2, triv = 356/370
    Leg - 3, triv = 358/380
    BP - 3, triv = 370/386

---Eminent symbols for your Elaborate armors---
    Note: the water is changed from the way it was before. You now no longer need to farm or buy Purescale ore. Just use the vendor water in the combine. For Qeynos Karana its sold by Oriyame Nelafre, a girl vendor in the Qeynos Paladin Guild merchant building for 15p, the same as before.
    Again, use the quested symbol patterns that you already likely have leftovers from, when you did the DON quest for your diety.

Eminent <slot> Symbol of Storms – triv (same as final item)
    Cobalt Ore
    Toluene Coal
    Soluble Loam
    Blessed Water of Karana
    Eminent <slot> Symbol Pattern

[example:]
    Eminent Sleeve Symbol of Storms – triv 375
    Cobalt Ore
    Toluene Coal
    Soluble Loam
    Blessed Water of Karana
    Eminent Sleeve Symbol Pattern

----------------------------
    http://eq.magelo.com/profile/899422
    EClapton
    75th Human Bard
    Shattered Destines / Seventh Hammer
    Eclapton Slowhand
    Shattered Destines
    7th Hammer, Magelo=899422

Is the Ductile Antonican Ore available anywhere in Freeport? I've yet to find it. I'm KoS to Qeynos, and would rather not build another mule just to be an ore runner.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by llaffer View Post
      Is the Ductile Antonican Ore available anywhere in Freeport? I've yet to find it. I'm KoS to Qeynos, and would rather not build another mule just to be an ore runner.

Thanks.
      Magelo lists it as sold by Kyrin Steelbone in West Freeport and Mar Sedder in South Qeynos.
      Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
      Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Kyrin Steelbone is in Grolfach's Forge in West Freeport, just across the zoneline from the Antonican forge. Certainly not ideal to have to zone for raw materials, esp when you forget just one thing! But much better than having to go to Qeynos! I would love to have the bank and Antonican Ores in the same zone as the forge though, especially since I don't have inventory space to stock up. At least when you go back for ore, you can take a pile of completed armor to trib, since Kyrin is on the way to the tribute master.

Comment

Originally posted by Laeaddor View Post
          Kyrin Steelbone is in Grolfach's Forge in West Freeport, just across the zoneline from the Antonican forge. Certainly not ideal to have to zone for raw materials, esp when you forget just one thing! But much better than having to go to Qeynos! I would love to have the bank and Antonican Ores in the same zone as the forge though, especially since I don't have inventory space to stock up. At least when you go back for ore, you can take a pile of completed armor to trib, since Kyrin is on the way to the tribute master.
          Half-elf smith FTW!

Bank, TS merchant and cultural forge all in West Freport. Templates are in East Freeport though.
          Fletcher 300 || Brewer 300 || Blacksmith 300 || Jeweler 300 || Tailor 300 || Baker 300 || Potter 300 || Tome Research 144

Comment

So just do chain templates - they stack much better than plate
            Gaell Stormracer, Storm Warden of Tunare, United Kingdoms, Antonius Bayle

Comment

Is this guide also apply to FP Human?

Comment

You can now do all human cultural (both Qeynos and Freeport) in either city. They both use the same forge, an "Antonican Forge", and the old Freeport Forge and Royal Qeynos Forge were both replaced with Antonican Forges.
                Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
                Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
                Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
                Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Working...
                X