Hollowshade moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollowshade moore

Is the war between the wolfs and owlbears broken? I went to the peninsulas the last 2 days and all that has been up is grimlings

tried killing the grimlings?
    Expert Artisan Secone Iceskimo of Antonius Bayle
    70 Paladin of Tunare
    My Complete Tradeskill Guide 3.0
    (300 Brewer +15%) (300 Jewler+12%) (300 Baker) (300 Potter+12%)
    (286 Fletcher, Mastery1+8%) (300 Smith, Mastery3+12%) (253 Tailor+8%) (200 Fisher)
    Salvage3
    Fumlefingre (286)+8% Tinker
    Snigemorder (300)+15% Poisonmaker

Comment

If the whole zone is full of grimlings, head to the walled village near the zone line to Shar Vahl. If that too is taken over by grimlings, kill the named grimling inside the village. This will reset the zone and bring back the owlbears and sonic wolves. You can then manipulate the war as normal to allow whichever side you prefer to control the south islands for farming.
      Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
      Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
      Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
      Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

If the whole place is not full of grimlings, but rather all 3 teams are up, as you will see on some of the smithing guides on this site, you need to start the war by killing the grimling chief - then kill the 5 defenders who pop so the grimlings lose - then the other 2 sides fight it out.. then you farm until you are bored /jk. I actually like the war!
        Last edited by Obina; 07-18-2005, 06:56 AM.
        Obina Redemptus

Comment

ahh thanks much!

Comment

If grimlings have all 3 areas, they won't have it for long because the script is set to reset in case no one ever kills the Prince equivalent (says about how he got backstabbed and died so the other guys moved back in during the chaos)

Comment

Working...
            X