New Aug slot on DoN Merchant items...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Aug slot on DoN Merchant items...

So, Items like the Brood Slayer Breastplate become closer in quality to the GM DoN items. Do you think the GM items should get an extra aug slot to re-balance? Or...?
    Gangleri, Expert Battle-Smith

Personally I'm very dissapointed in the fact that the GM stuff didn't get the type 9 slot. At least they could have replaced the almost useless type 12 slot with the type 9 slot

Now I don't see why people would want the tradeskilled stuff, theres even less incentive for people to want to invest in a difficult combine now when they can buy the crystals and get the item + aug for sure.

Why would my guildies and friends want to get metallic drake scales at cost and then watch me make a 386 trivial combine with about 45% chance of failing when they can get almost as good stuff but then being certain of having a nice item?

I feel tradeskills are getting the shaft almost as soon as they finally got a long needed upgrade.

Getting the type 9 slot in GM armour is necessary in order to keep it better than a 340 crystal item. That is if we think that GM'ering a skill, then doing a quest to get patterns and molds and then farming rare drops for a very high trivial combine is more worth than 340 crystals...

Kibber

Comment

agreed

The items in DoN with the added slot 9... thats just over-kill. Far to nice for being so easy to get. Still.. adding slot 9 to the Grandmaster stuff is a step in the right direction. I sure hope they do.
      Gangleri, Expert Battle-Smith

Comment

Or they could make the new aug type 9 and 12 instead of just 9...
        Fonceur L'encaisseur
        Noble Blade
        The Rathe

Comment

Its been suggested on a couple threads in the Artisan's way on EQlive, with no dev response yet. I keep hoping though!

Comment

Feedback away

I've put in a feedback to add the slot nines to cultruals. It's a good place to start

Pjevac

Comment

Working...
            X