Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yttrium sheet

Hi all,

My smithing skill is 249 (using 10% modifier). Shall i try to do yttrium sheet combine by myself ? or shall i found someone with better skill ?

Thx by advance.

Waza

your chances shouldnt be *too* bad at failing at 249 skill. id probably guess about a 40ish percent chance from personal experience (not with yttrium but with the high trivial in general) to succeed, that is with no smithing mastery AA's.

If you dont have those, you could find someone who does have them to increase your odds, but thats solely up to you

Gluck
    Syndell Jigokusakebigoe 70 Muse of Bristlebane

Comment

The trivial is 335. So your gonna have a 49.25 % chance of succes. If its worth it, its all up to you.
      Expert Artisan Secone Iceskimo of Antonius Bayle
      70 Paladin of Tunare
      My Complete Tradeskill Guide 3.0
      (300 Brewer +15%) (300 Jewler+12%) (300 Baker) (300 Potter+12%)
      (286 Fletcher, Mastery1+8%) (300 Smith, Mastery3+12%) (253 Tailor+8%) (200 Fisher)
      Salvage3
      Fumlefingre (286)+8% Tinker
      Snigemorder (300)+15% Poisonmaker

Comment

my success rate atm

2 success on 5 attempts atm

Comment

Sheets seem to have a higher fail rate than most other 335 items, or at least did prior to DoN. Coulda been just a bad RNG, but I did a lot of them back in the day.

Comment

Yttrium sheets suck

At 222 smithing skill, and using a 15% mod item on top of that to the 250 cap (before the DoN cap raising) my suxccess rate was 2 in 10 or 11 tries.

This was a HORRIBLE exercise back in the day - especially combined with all the farming required in TD for the rare fungoid saps.

If you can find someone else with much higher skill and AA's that you trust, - definitely go with them.
            Good bashin' too yoo
            Gobgob frum Grobb

Comment

Working...
            X