Plane of Air - Fog Fragments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane of Air - Fog Fragments

Anyone ever seen these drop? I've seen a few gaseous condensates and collected enough wind metals and other materials for attempts at some various Plane of Air made items, but the fog fragments are holding me back.

Anyone have any clues as to what specifically drops these? Or are they just insane uber rare?

Not to mention the fact that you need 3 of the **** things to make 4 powdered ones =P

Thanks!

Duke Rennol Phatbuphz
    Lord Protector of Black Company
    Tarew Marr

IIRC, elemental champions and other air elemental mobs.

I could be wrong tho, been avoiding PoA like the plague recently, killing Rathe..hehe

Gryfalia

Comment

Air is the elemental that I dislike the absolute most. However I do have 1 lonely fog fragment rotting away in my bank because I can't seem to find 2 more. It's been a long time, but I believe it dropped from the elementals in front of one of the Avatar temples.
      Dawnlin Naturefury - former druid of Fennin Ro
      Liandriea Tinypants - former enchanter of Fennin Ro

Comment

fog fragments

These seem to drop alot in the xegony event, but the mobs up there dont seem to follow the same loot tables as other mobs in the zone.......(air aracnid silk off stormriders ect ect)

Comment

I saw one looted yesterday during Xegony kill. I can't remember which mob it was off of though. Also, for as many Xegony kills as I've attended, that was the first fog fragment I've seen looted. They must be pretty rare =/

Comment

Working...
          X