Weapons better than Tae Ew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons better than Tae Ew?

Have started getting to the sweet stage of smithing, last night I managed to make some Tae Ew armour and a Fine Heraldic Helm (Forgot the Imbued Sapphire )

But I noticed there is not much weapon wise for smithing. Other than Bane weapons, what weapons are there for smiths to make which compare to the Tae Ew stuff? Are there PoP weapons like the PoP armour?

Tried looking around the recipes but have yet to see anything.

Black acrylia weapons
    Dorvum Farslayer
    Ranger of Tunare
    Disappointment to his mother

Comment

I've always thought there was a serious lack of smithed weapons in game. Well, ones that a sane player would use. I mean the Fire based ones and Deathsteel and such look cute, but the stuff to make em is far to rare and the stats jsut are not worht the bother. Even newbs would never use most of em. The Black Acrylia is about the only thing that is useful and even then, I think the proc/rec level should be dropped.

I'd LOVE to see some planar smithed weapons though. Maybe with some bane dmg against that or competing plane mobs.
      Slippyblade of Xev
      Phsychotic rogue and proud owner of the Embroidered Prayer Shawl.

Comment

Black Acrylia is nice, but Tae Ew is nicer.
        Then again PoP armour can be nicer than Tae Ew, so where are the PoP weapons?

There are Bane Zek weapons with really nice stats... for fighting Zek. Other than that I agree, there is not much on the weapon front for smithing :-(

Comment

Working...
        X