Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how do Druids practice spell research?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how do Druids practice spell research?

I'm trying to figure out spell research and I'm stumped on one point: how does a Druid practice spell research? I did the trainer tasks to get my skill up to 54, but where do I go from there? I don't see anything like the practice runes the INT casters use, and I don't see any suggestion that other classes can use the practice runes. Am I missing something obvious?

-= Therendil =-

You have to use a prayer writing kit and then you can make solutions and different "papers" to 243 and then I think you need to just find priest based spells to attempt to research in order to skill up in research?
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Well, I did get the Prayer Writing Kit so I'm good there. Sounds like I just need to grind components to level up.

I'm playing EQ again after a long lapse now that it doesn't cost extra. I never got anyone high enough to do research so I have to figure that out now.

Thanks for the info!

-= Therendil =-

Comment

Working...
      X