starting a tardeskill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting a tardeskill

I have been trying to start researching I am 115 , the issues is I have no skill points from the trainer in POK so skill is 0 how do I start skilling up at 0 or is it even possible . The hybrid research kit combined button is grayed out so trying a failing is not possible. If you have any information on how I can start this skill I would be grateful. thank you

I think for non-int casters you need to buy some AAs. Go to the General Tab and find "Hybrid Research"
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

over 47500 aa all trade skill aa done just the current TOV stuff left

Comment

Then just start doing combines? I have a ranger who has no AAs bought and she's 54 in research - go do the freebie in CR?
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Are you sure your trainer didn't offer you an option? Make sure you're sorted alphabetically or looking through the whole list. It seems by default they are listed in the middle of the list with other tradeskills, not with the combat skills and before the languages.

Or are you saying you don't have any skill points available to spend in it? If it's this, you might be better served asking on the DB forums under player support.
          Last edited by Aanuvane; 02-03-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Have you tried going to Crescent Reach research enclave to do the freebie quest to 54? They will give you all the supplies you need to start and finish the tasks there.

Comment

• Aanuvane
              Aanuvane commented
              Editing a comment
              That didn't work for me with no training points in it with my 110 level beastlord. I had to get one training point in research in order to get the hybrid kit to even work for me at all. And that one training point took my skill all the way to 110 - which makes it a slightly tougher trophy.

no points to put in .. I think aanuvane is correct .. how often can you get points I am 35% in lvl 115 is it even possible to get 1 point

Comment

how to you earn a training point

Comment

I believe you get points from leveling. So, if you don't have any training points available and you're already 115 - you might be screwed. I would suggest asking over in the DB forums, because I don't know what else to tell you. I rarely use training points any more - so I have several hundred on each toon.

Comment

Working...
                X