Undiscovered Cures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undiscovered Cures

Has anyone ever figured out the line of ranger cures? I think Druids/clerics have a related line that has also never been solved. Shaman also have a related line, but the recipe that makes that line cannot be right either.

Specifically, I've been trying to figure out:

Potamide Salve Rk. II
    Potamide Balm Rk. II
    Burnayi Balm Rk. II
    Lucid Balm Rk. II
    Wild Balm Rk. II

I've tried various combinations of Ameliorating Thickener, Ink Additive of the Nameless, Quill of the Forest Stalker, Ink of Bertoxxulous, Ink of Saryrn, Ink of Terris-Thule and Ink of Tunare. I've also tried with different level papers and Invigorating Thickener. Nothing is working. I find it hard to believe that an entire spell line was just ignored for a research related recipe, but I can't figure out what the possible solution could be.

Anyone?

The level 98 version of the spell DOES have a recipe, but it is woefully wrong (but just in case, I have tried that one with lower papers as well and it didn't work).

Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.
Working...
X