Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beastlord Spirit spells unresearchable ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastlord Spirit spells unresearchable ??

I have noticed the absence of successful research combines for BL level 54 Spirit of Snow, and level 56 Spirit of Flame. There may be more in this line that are "unresearchable" as well. I can see no reason for this other than a mere oversight. They are not Quested spells like LOY spells and are not referred to as such. I went to Lucy to see what is really going on with these spells and I am sure I have the INKS dead on. I even went to its researchable level 69 'big brother' and they were spot on. Any clue anyone?

If the spells were "unresearchable" then you would not be failing the combines.
    You would be getting "does not combine in this container" messages on whatever you are attempting.

If you failed the combine, then you are combining all the components of a valid recipe.

Comment

Let me have a go at it .... will post results here ....

BL level 54 Spirit of Snow

BL level 56 Spirit of Flame

~G~
      Gothos

300 Research, 300 Jewelcraft (Dhakiyah)
      ----------
      Do not indulge in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Comment

Neither were researchable in the old system, and there for no new recipe exists. I believe these are rare spells from the Luclin era and are found only on named mobs.

Comment

Still "putz'n" with it but so far all combine wont take ... so they are (probably) non-existant recipes...

Sorry ...

~G~
          Gothos

300 Research, 300 Jewelcraft (Dhakiyah)
          ----------
          Do not indulge in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
          X