Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enchant more Silver, Electrum, Gold, Platinum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchant more Silver, Electrum, Gold, Platinum.

I also may have left out a book now that I think about it.

Using the Systematic spell research system...

Players can make the spells:
    Greater Mass Enchant Silver
    Greater Mass Enchant Electrum
    Greater Mass Enchant Gold
    Greater Mass Enchant Platinum
    Greater Mass Enchant Velium

For now this is it. I will consider doing the clay, and the mana vials.

At this time I am only offering these larger batches for the enchanter spells.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

I can't think of what ink to try. The closest I can think of is Ayonae Ro (charm) but ...
    Regards,

Sleep and I'll steal your platinum, dream and I'll steal your soul

Comment

Any hint on the spell levels?

Comment

As per Lucy:

Mass Enchant Silver 180 - level 7

Mass Enchant Electrum - level 14

Mass Enchant Gold - level 24

Mass Enchant Platinum - level 32

Mass Enchant Velium - level 44
        Last edited by Maevenniia; 11-15-2007, 06:03 PM. Reason: hmm...moving thread to spell research forum
        Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
        Silky Moderator Lady
        Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post

Note.

Also using spell research you can make Greater Mass Enchant Palladium, along with Enchant Dwerium and Mass Enchant Dwerium Abilities.
          Greater Mass Enchant Palladium not found in Lucy

Enchant Dwerium & Mass Enchant Dwerium found in Lucy, but no level assigned to them, so we cannot determine what paper/scroll/parchement type to use for any spell recipe...
          Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
          Silky Moderator Lady
          Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

I posted this somewhere else but now I can't find it so I guess I'll post it here.

I check spell levels on my chanter, all mass enchant spells are the same level as the single enchant spells so I'm going out on a limb and saying all the greater mass enchant spells will be the same levels as their mass enchant counterparts.

We can assume the spell will use quill of the coercer, conjuring thickener and nameless ink additive.

So the next question is what inks does it use?
            Last edited by greblhad; 11-15-2007, 09:27 PM.
            Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Maevenniia View Post
              Greater Mass Enchant Palladium not found in Lucy

Enchant Dwerium & Mass Enchant Dwerium found in Lucy, but no level assigned to them, so we cannot determine what paper/scroll/parchement type to use for any spell recipe...
              Enchant Palladium is an AA ability not a spell. Perhaps Dwerium is as well.

Kemie

Comment

enchant palladium aa lvl 51
                enchant trio palladium aa lvl 52
                mass enchant palladium aa lvl 53
                greater mass enchant palladium lvl 54?
                Regards,

Comment

All of my assumptions were wrong. Found a book about this on Researcher Kakra in CR. Trying to decipher it.
                  Regards,

Comment

The book describes how to make the first 3 enchant and mass enchant spells, I assume they are going to be silver, electrum and gold. It gives clues on how to make platinum and velium.

I have made the first part, spells that create an essence but can't figure out what parchment product to use to continue.

I think I am working primarily on gold.

Spell name: Focus Crude Spellcaster's Essence - Level 16
                    combine in Spell Research Kit trivial 52
                    1xQuill of the Arcane
                    1xInk Additive of the Nameless
                    1xConjuring Thickener
                    1xInk of Druzzil Ro
                    1xRough Hide

Spell name: Focus Mass Crude Spellcaster's Essence - Level 20
                    combine in Spell Research Kit trivial 62
                    1xQuill of the Arcane
                    1xInk Additive of the Nameless
                    1xConjuring Thickener
                    1xInk of Druzzil Ro
                    1xInk of Prexus
                    1xRough Hide

Hope someone can get the next step, infusing the paper product.
                    Last edited by greblhad; 11-15-2007, 11:30 PM.
                    Regards,

Comment

Infused Parchment

Ok the next step of infusing the parchment is easy. Just take any regular Parchment and place in your research kit with a single essence you just created and hit combine. Gives you an infused parchment of the same type as the essence you just used.

After reading more of the scroll I am wondering if we have found something else and not the Greater Mass Enchant spells. The text in the scroll not sounding right for it.
                      Last edited by caster66; 11-15-2007, 11:43 PM.

Comment

I was right...

Ok somewhere along the line here someone said there was no new spells.... I just created a new spell I have never seen before. Potion belt enabled.

Primative Scroll of Static Strike
                        Magic
                        Class: All
                        Race: All

Expendable Charges 1

Strike of Crystal (2.5 second Cast)
                        Spell Effect: When thrown, it explodes and shocks target.

Item ID: 36325
                        Stackable Count:100

We have ourselves a new Throwing item. This is not the right path to the Greater Mass Enchant spells.

Recipe is: Primative Enchanted Spell Parchment, Quill of the Arcane, and Ink of Druzzil Ro.

Just tested the scroll. When used against a mob in CR it made 3 hits for 15, 3, 1. 19 damage in all. The scroll Enchanted Scrolls describes how much more powerful versions can be made in most of the major damage types. Just vary the ink and the level parchment you use and you can create many different types. This would also explain the Binding Powder drops we have been seeing. Per the scroll the Binding powder and the vendor bought binding agent are used to bind the enchanted parchments to higher level materials for the higher level all/all usable casting scrolls. There is a lot more work to be done on this it seems to determine what goes with what. This really needs to be taken to a different Thread here tho since this thread is for the Greater Mass Enchant spells.
                        Last edited by caster66; 11-16-2007, 12:32 AM. Reason: Added Recipe

Comment

You are indeed correct, its something all together different. ah well.
                          Regards,

Comment

Missing book

Well the Ogre did state he may have left out a book. Looks like the one left out was the one explaining how to make the new spells. Maybe we can get an idea when we might see it in game? would be nice to have that spell...

Comment

New Clue

Ok found a new clue and a possible direction to go in.
                              Per Alla the new Greater Mass Enchant spells are available at the following levels:
                              Silver: 11 - Cleaned Rough Hide?
                              Electrum: 19 - Pristine Hide?
                              Gold: 28 - Smooth Supple Hide?
                              Platinum: 38 - Smooth Fine Runic Hide?
                              Velium: 44 - Pristine Supple Runic Hide?
                              Paladium: 52 - Spell Scroll?

Material is based on what we already know about Systematic Research materials but at this point its not certain. I would assume we would want to use Quill of the coercer since they are chanter spells only. Now its a matter of which inks to use and which thickener.

Comment

Working...
                              X