Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scrindite mechanotablet

Hello everyone.
    I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem.

When dod first came out I made sure to acquire the mechanoinstruction book because I believed that somewhere down the line the book would be needed to do some higher end combines. A few weeks after that I had gotten a gm tinker to construct the hole puncher that I knew i would need to go with the book. A few weeks ago our guild had started collecting the pieces so that those of us with the skills could fashion the bazu and blood pieces for our other guildies. Suffice it to say the materials were gathered and I tried to fashion a plate. Well three tries later and after receiving the message that these items could not be combined in this container. ( the hole puncher) I contacted a gm who informed me that I probably needed to do the whole quest again. Has anyone else found this to be true please help

Hesrpera Biensoliel
    wizzy 70 seasons
    Povar

Make sure you are using the right book (Scrindite's Mechanoinstruction Manual not Scrindite's Senseless Scribbles).

Comment

What Bobaten said.

The recipe does not check if you did the quest, just if you are using the correct book as part of the combine.
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Working...
      X