Practice Runes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice Runes

Need to know if the practice runes recipes are accurate. My 32 DE Wizard attempted the combine for the Training Azia practice rune. He used is Lexicon, and had the quill, the piece of parchment, as well as the bloodstone, wasp wing, and zombie skin. Got the message that he could not combine these items in this container. Can someone please advise?

Hello,

I am pretty sure you do not combine the items to make the ruin in your Lexicon. You need a 'Concordance of Research' to combine the items to make a ruin, then you combine the ruins in your Lexicon for the skill ups.

You can find how to acquire this item from allakhazam's here: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=4344

It's a quest item, just need to turn in a greater lightstone to an NPC.
    Last edited by swolb ynos; 03-25-2005, 11:35 AM. Reason: Adding Link to Item

Comment

Quite right.

You make the runes (left and right) in the Concordance of Research, acquired by quest (look it up on Allakhazams). Then you combine the runes (one each left and right) in your regular research book, depending on class.

Happy hunting.

Beriberi
      sigpic

Comment

Too bad you could not use the regular book would have saved me some running around hehehe
        Neferteti Nazguul
        56 Erudite Necromancer
        "Knights of Passion"

The Lost Sith Lord

Comment

Working...
        X