Finding Rune Of The Cyclone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Rune Of The Cyclone?

Hi all, I know this is a common question so I did some homework before posting.

I'm looking for stacks and stacks of Rune of the Cyclone for DE tailoring combines. Maybe 22 stacks or so.

The rune is used for a lvl 34 wizard spell, so should drop off mobs lvl 28-40 I'd think.

I've also read vendor diving and bazaar buying can turn these up...so:

1) Do any good zones come to mind with a lot of lvl 28-40 mobs for research drops?

This could be a big list so I'm just looking for some zone ppl have had luck with or would guess the drops would be there. (I'm a lvl 65 necro so can farm in this lvl range well enough).

2) What vendors would you suggest?

Thru forum searches I found Shadowhaven vendors listed and I haven't tried those yet. I've also had limited luck with Gunthak vendors.

3) I'm keeping the bazaar clean of any resonably priced runes for sale. If you're on Fennin Ro and have any, /tell Fesc !

Thanks for any help
    What day is it anyway?

Fesc - Necro - Fennin Ro Server

Try the merchants in Rathe Mountains, people sell to the gypsies and teh guys in the huts, when they are killing HGs, and I used to see LOTS of runes of all sorts there.

Check vendors in PoK and the bazaar (NPC vbendors I mean) because at the end of a night, a lot of people will sell in these zones.
    Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
    Silky Moderator Lady
    Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, will try it out starting tonight.

Any other suggestions?
      What day is it anyway?

Fesc - Necro - Fennin Ro Server

Comment

Working...
      X