8th Shawl - Completed 6/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th Shawl - Completed 6/6

Woot. All the royal velium armor is done. Now I have to make the faceted gems. Perhaps it was the tears of happiness that clouded my vision, but I cannot find the recipe for making the etching tools. Or, is it a vendor item? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Tibbs
    Povar

Etching Tools or Issue Kit?

You say, "What about working with gemstones?"
    Loremaster Solstrin says, "Aye, gems are placed within the armor. Brell is pleased with this fusion of ore and gem. The combination produces a sturdy piece of armor. You will need some Etching Tools to work with the gems. If you ask Meg Tucter for a set, she should have some lying about."
    You say, "What about the issue kit?"
    Loremaster Solstrin says, "The Standard Issue Kit is what we issue to soldiers at the beginning of their mission. I have this empty one here. Before I give it to you, could you show me your Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl? I would like to see how skilled you are.'
    [Give Loremaster Solstrin: Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl (either Original or Approved)]
    Loremaster Solstrin says, "Amazing, your skill is truly great. I am sorry that I had doubted you. Here is the empty Issue Kit. Place a full set of Imbued Royal Velium armor in it before giving it to the Dain."
    [Receive: Issue Kit & Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl (Approved)]

You say, "I need a set of Etching Tools"
    Meg Tucter says, "Oh, really? There are not many that work in faceting gems. I am surprised to see your interest. You can have this old set of mine. There is no need to return the tools, Talem recently made me a new sturdy set. Brell bless him."
    [Receive: Etching Tools]

Comment

Re: Where are the etching tools?

Nimphe,

Thank you very much Somehow I missed reading that portion of the quest. I will attempt to get the etching kit and do the combines tonight.

Ever grateful,

Tibbs

Comment

Very welcome and Good Luck!

Comment

Success, now I have to get to the Dain

Nimphe,

Thanks a bunch ). I succeeded in making all the armor. Now I have to do the turn-in to the Dain. Do I need a group to do the turn-in or can I do it solo without any mobs attacking me? I am max ally with the Dain and all the dwarves.

Thank you.

Tibbs

Comment

All you need is yourself.

Comment

Woot .. thanks Den Mother

Woot ... completed the 8th shawl last night.

Just wanted to drop a note thanking all those who have posted their trade skill tips, guides, and advice.

A thank you Nimphe for your replies. And thank you Den Mother for providing a great forum.

Tibbs

Comment

A very big congratulations Tibbs!!

Comment

Working...
                X