Multiple 8th shawls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple 8th shawls?

Can multiple 8th shawls be done in the samw ringwar? For example, can one person use their 7th shawl to spawn the dain, and the groups go through all the hooplah of the war, then more than one person turn in a 7th shawl at the end for the 8th?
    Master Iannyen Sparklybitz
    Coercer of 65 Dissapointing Illusions
    Bearer of the Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl

Tradeskills were once displayed here

If you notice in the quest text, the Avatar of Brell despawns after the blessing of the first shawl handed in. So, the answer would be : only one person can hand in their 7th shawl per walk.
    Tanliel Ta'Eldareva
    WebBard, Heroes of Luclin
    300: Baker, Jeweler, Potter, Fletcher
    250+: Brewer, Smith
    247: Tailor

Quoth Ngreth, "It is all very mathy."

Comment

... and respawn on General Bragmur is about 4 hours
      Ilona - Gwenae - Amarantha - Deandra - Minim

Comment

Ah, ok, I caught the 4 hour respawn, but missed the despawning part. Thanks for the input.
        Master Iannyen Sparklybitz
        Coercer of 65 Dissapointing Illusions
        Bearer of the Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl

Tradeskills were once displayed here

Comment

Related question: Anyone know if you can turn in 7th-shawl-1 (the 7th shawl you have before spawning the dain) and get the 8th shawl, or does it have to be 7th-shawl-2 (the one you get back after spawning the dain).

Yes, I'm trying to get out of fixing my Dain faction.
          Farghen Oom
          Enchanter, Tinker, Lover...
          Mithaniel Marr

Comment

It must be 7th Shawl 2. 7th Shawl 1 will not be accepted.

Some folks have tried to hand number one in and had it returned so they had someone hail the avatar while they rain to turn their shawl into the Dain.

I doubt there would be enough time for you to fix your faction while someone hailed the avatar though...
            Master of every trade skill and all 25 languages Craftah of Luclin
            Enchanter of 65 Seasons
            Master of every tradeskill and all 25 languages

Comment

I'm just a tad confused ... the right up says

Loremaster Solstrin says, "The Standard Issue Kit is what we issue to soldiers at the beginning of their mission. I have this empty one here. Before I give it to you, could you show me your Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl? I would like to see how skilled you are.'
              [Give Loremaster Solstrin: Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl (either Original or Approved)]
              Loremaster Solstrin says, "Amazing, your skill is truly great. I am sorry that I had doubted you. Here is the empty Issue Kit. Place a full set of Imbued Royal Velium armor in it before giving it to the Dain."
              [Receive: Issue Kit & Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl (Approved)]
              This step should be able to get you the 7th Shawl v2, assuming it hasn't been changed and that Loremaster Solstrin is somewhere accessable to you.

Still would need to do something about the Approved Issuing Box and Expedition orders, but this would at least get you the right 7th shawl.

Comment

Thank you so much for pointing that out to this reading-comprehinsion-challenged gnome.

I got to the part in the writeup that said 'hand in to Chamberlin Krystoff' and stopped reading 'cause he wants to nail my head to the dain's throne. I didn't realize there were multiple NPCs who could 'approve' my shawl.

Thanks.
                Farghen Oom
                Enchanter, Tinker, Lover...
                Mithaniel Marr

Comment

Working...
                X