Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neriak Shadowknight Newbie Armor Curiosity

Hello, folks,

I've just returned to the game after a bit of a hiatus, and have decided to pick up where I had left off with some newbie armor quests. I was wondering if anyone out there can confirm that all of the parts for the Neriak Shadowknight Bone Mail armor quests do in fact drop. Anyone who has all the pieces (including the sword and shield) that can confirm this for me? I only ask about this one because of a couple of really elusive ingredients that I have neither found myself, nor have been able to track down anyone who has actually seen them. I realize that some pieces are just plain rare, but one or two of these ingredients I cannot confirm if *anyone* has spotted them at all. So, again...can anyone confirm or deny this for me?

Thanks for your time, all,

~~~~Random

With my DE SK alt I made everything for the armor and the shield but not the sword. Only item I could not get everything for. But I was told they fixed it to drop. Never went back to make sure, I have him a SSoY .
    Enfiniti Starr
    Pathfinder of the great Rain God, Karana
    Ayonae Ro

Comment

Many thanks,

I actually have everything I need for the sword except the leathered zombie flesh, and I have seen confirmation from someone else that that does drop. I haven't found any of the petrified femurs I need for the shield yet, but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Other than that, I have the leggings, sleeves, and breastplate left to do, and I need one or two more pieces for each of them...calcified sternum, calcified tibias, and calcified humerus. Glad to know those all definitely drop...well, ok, actually, come to think of it, I knew that the humerus dropped, because I already have one, and need one more. So it was just the sternum, tibias, and femurs I was wondering about.

Thanks for the help.

Best,

~~~~Random

Comment

shadow knight mail

I have found everything for the shadow knight mail except for one humerus. What I want to know is what drops the petrified femur, humerus, and rib bones? I have been around the undead area, and have yet to see this drop. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X