Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting a Party - Brell Serilis' Favor

This is the text concerning creating the basket:

Next you will need a basket to carry the party in. Soak a hickory bow staff in water infused with rock salt and tanaan [sic; should be capitalized] ginko in a fletching kit. While it is soaking using a planning [sic; planing] tool to pull wood strips off of the bow staff. [sic; fragment] You will be able to make four from each staff. For the duration of this celebration, Severg O Danos will give you a free ginko if you speak to him. It will not be the same quality as his normal stock, but it will work just fine for this.

There is no indication of what to do with the wood strips once you have them. They do not combine by themselves in a sewing kit or fletching kit.
    Visionary Beldhyr Jogues, Sigil of Mindspark, Consul. Entrancer of Brell Serilis, Nameless (Innoruuk) Server
    Master Artisan, Researcher, & Tinker.

Maybe with Steel Boning, like a normal Picnic Basket? Or some other relevant boning?

Comment

Not Steel Boning. I also tried 1, 2, 3, and 4 Wood Strips with and without 1 steel boning.

What works is 4 x Wood Strips, 1 x Water Flask, 1 x Rock Salt (found on the EQ forums).
      Last edited by Kiru; 03-17-2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Confirmation

I can confirm today. I have finish it.

To make the basket you need 4 wood stip made as the book say, 1 water flask and 1 rock salt into your fletching kit.

Enjoy!

Comment

It is confusing that you only get one wood strip per staff. And there should be some indication that you need to soak the strips further to make the basket.

Comment

And makeing the strips eats the planeing tool:-(

Comment

Working...
            X