master potter trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• master potter trophy

I have a question about this. Not sure if I just have an old one, but I was to make eight http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...17425&menustr=

(unfired spherical bottles)

The recipie yields two, but the combine only counts as one. Is this correct?

In the quest walkthrough we have posted on eqtraders it says we are to only make for unfired spherical bottles. I am wondering if something is messed up since the stacking in looting has begun.

http://www.eqtraders.com/articles/ar...r=120058000000

Regardless. PRIMAL SCREAM on air-infused spring waters lol.

Anyone think this is wrong? or am I just trying to make something that is supposed to be hard easier?
    Eggborn Hatchedrotten
    Female Iksar Shadowknight
    Wielder of Greenmist
    Gecko of Desire

LizardJamz
    Dare to be Different
    Your ridiculous little
    opinion has been noted.

I generally need you to make 1 to 4 COMBINES... if those combines yield more than one, QA yells at me if I do not make the message say what the total number of results are, despite the number of combines I want

So in the end... I want 4 combines there.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

I would have thought only Niami had yell-at-ogre privileges.
      Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
      Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
      Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
      Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Ok maybe they don't "yell" they jsut send me a bug :/

So realistically there is no wayf or me to win at this
        Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
        Grandmaster Smith 250
        Master Tailor 200
        Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

I sent a bug, because I did have to make 16 or 8 combines to get the task update.

Just hoping I don't have to make 10 combines of girplain feather arrows next blecky haha.

Making a lot of lowbee and foraging friends in the farming process anyway. Had four people working on the air-infused spring waters lol, I got two with my "team forage" of a level 30 druid (till she got wacked in the broodlands) and hubby's 52 ranger. After many hours I had to log team forage, and my newly found friends caught up with me in buyer mode on the latest less full mule. (the hubby loves that I have filled our toons with several level 4 characters with no bank space.) hehe WoS is fun too, got some nice stuff for folks, but it's gonna take a while to get more than 10 feathers that's for sure, and at 10k plus a pop in the bazaar ..

Thanks for the reply!
          Last edited by Eggborn; 06-17-2007, 09:58 AM.
          Eggborn Hatchedrotten
          Female Iksar Shadowknight
          Wielder of Greenmist
          Gecko of Desire

LizardJamz
          Dare to be Different
          Your ridiculous little
          opinion has been noted.

Comment

Working...
          X