Prophecy of Ro - Tailoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophecy of Ro - Tailoring

I went all over creation collecting all the items needed for the various combines (even doing a couple of quests along the way). Running out of room for items needed I did most of the combines before acually starting the quest. When I handed these items in to the Judge she returned them to me saying she didn't them. Is this because I made them before acually starting the quest or because I didn't do the final combine right there in Freeport West?

Originally posted by Qalamyen
    I went all over creation collecting all the items needed for the various combines (even doing a couple of quests along the way). Running out of room for items needed I did most of the combines before acually starting the quest. When I handed these items in to the Judge she returned them to me saying she didn't them. Is this because I made them before acually starting the quest or because I didn't do the final combine right there in Freeport West?
    This isn't a Database Update Submission.. but.. to answer your question, you need to do the combines AFTER you get the quest. To unlock the steps where you turn the items in, you need to finish the steps where you do the combines (which you did do, but it was before you got the task).
    Kyroskrane tells you, 'AwwoooOOOOooAaawwaa!'

Comment

Moving this to the Quests forum.
      Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
      Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
      Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
      Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Originally posted by Qalamyen
        The first steps of the quest are to actually make the items, the last steps are to to turn them in and don't unlock until you've made the item. If you made the items before getting the quest, you didn't get credit for making the item, and therefore don't actually have the turn-in step in your task window.

Comment

Working...
        X