Tunic of the Pine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunic of the Pine

After I found that the black rawhide tunic was fixed I went on and completed making the Tunic of the Pine. All the existing dialogue is up to date...

Turn in Black Rawhide tunic and Pouch of Polished Jade stones to Jhaya Windrunner

[Thu Aug 03 22:12:00 2006] Jhaya Wyndrunner says 'Excellent, my friend! Well done indeed. These are exactly what I needed to make the tunic Nolan has requested of you. And. . . thank you for avenging my dear, departed friend. She shall be missed, and it is in her memory that I give you the Jade Studded Tunic. Go now, my friend. Nolan awaits and I am sure that he will be most impressed with your success thus far'.'
    [Thu Aug 03 22:12:00 2006] Your faction standing with Residents of Jaggedpine could not possibly get any better.
    [Thu Aug 03 22:12:00 2006] Your faction standing with Jaggedpine Treefolk got better.
    [Thu Aug 03 22:12:00 2006] Your faction standing with Protectors of Pine got better.
    [Thu Aug 03 22:12:00 2006] Your faction standing with Guards of Qeynos could not possibly get any better.

And the final turn in to Nolan Greenwood Jade Studded Tunic and Silver Griffon Feather

[Thu Aug 03 22:14:45 2006] Nolan Greenwood says 'You have done well, Lolliganders. I am impressed and most pleased to know that you are adapting and accepting our ways so easily. Take this and may it protect you in these troubling times.''
    [Thu Aug 03 22:14:45 2006] Your faction standing with Residents of Jaggedpine could not possibly get any better.
    [Thu Aug 03 22:14:45 2006] Your faction standing with Jaggedpine Treefolk got better.
    [Thu Aug 03 22:14:45 2006] Your faction standing with Protectors of Pine got better.
    [Thu Aug 03 22:14:45 2006] Your faction standing with Guards of Qeynos could not possibly get any better.

Now I know both of those aren't in the database. The tunic stats listed on Allakhazam are correct. Not really a recipe to be listed as they are quest turn ins.

Copying this to the updates forum so we don't lose it.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Working...
    X