DE Quest Giver not accepting turn ins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE Quest Giver not accepting turn ins

Dosan Vis`moor' is not accepting items for the GM Symbol Book. I petitioned it twice and recieved the same sad little Bagged Response. "on our end... is working as intended". He is not, and this is not the first time that I've completed the quest. There was also another individual there with me, having the exact same problem.

One odd note about the whole thing, when I tried to hand him the first Arachnid Eye Cluster, it vanished from my cursor... no dropped on the ground message, carefully looked around and it was not there. Closed my bags, re-opened them, and the stack was complete once again. Don't know if it has any bearing on the situation, but thought I would put it out there just in case.

Anyone else having problems?
    ::HUGGLES!!::

Nyteshadow,
    Dark Elf Wraith - ECI (Tunare)
    Leader of Nyte's Minions
    Magelo Profile

Just to be sure... was his name changed recently?
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

name in game is Artisan Dosan Vis`moor. That extra lil ' was a cut and paste accident.

Ugh, and I just looked at the quest window, it says deliver to "Dosan Vis`moor"..... so with the new name, the old quest is not valid? It wouldn't be so bad, but in 2 times doing it, have yet to see a single coarse silk......
      Last edited by Nyteshadow; 10-29-2005, 10:10 AM.

Nyteshadow,
      Leader of Nyte's Minions
      Magelo Profile

Comment

willt ry and remeber to look at it on Monday... unfortunately it is broke at leas tthe weekend if not longer
        Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
        Grandmaster Smith 250
        Master Tailor 200

Comment

This is also happening with the Ogre GM DoN task giver in Ogguk. I am currently unable to continue with this until it's fixed. He will not accept Fractured Drake Claw's from me.

Comment

I am having the same problem with the human Freeport cultural turn-in.

Vivian Selgan sent me to kill 50 elemental warriors and loot ten drops of mercury, and when I returned with her four drops, she would not accept them. She keeps telling me she has no use for this item, and this is for the expert level quest. Please look in to this.

Comment

Halfling Npc works fine, just did turn in today

Comment

I petitioned this yesterday and a GM logged in to check it. After some time, she confirmed that it was a bug and told me to report it as such. So, I did. The odd part was that she created a clone of my character (with an X on the end of the name) and tried the turnin herself.

Please let us know when you get to fixing this? It would really be appreciated.

Comment

I put the fix in Monday morning.

All it needs is a patch (which MAY have happened Monday night... but I am not sure)

It is the DE, the Ogre, and the one in Freeport. The rest are fine after the name change
                  Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                  Master Tailor 200

Comment

Patch message says it went live today, but I can't test it myself.
                    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
                    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
                    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
                    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

It's back to normal again, thank you.....

Nyteshadow,
                      Leader of Nyte's Minions
                      Magelo Profile

Comment

Still something fishy about that, second stage (Expert Book) I had to get a second Broken Frost Module because Artisan Dosan Vis'Moor accepted my first one but swallowed it without any result.
                        Happened May 2nd 05:45 CET on Antonius Bayle.

Comment

Working...
                        X