Problem with GM tailor quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with GM tailor quest

I got the GM tailor quests a few days ago, and now i got in a DoN mission, hoping to get some of it done.

Im a wood elf, and been doing a mission in Stillmoon Temple. So far, none of the drakes registered as a kill, neither did the 2 claws i looted. But the halfling in the group get hers registered.

Does Wood elves have to do it in one special zone, or am i broken somehow?

Thundercrest Missions only for Wood Elf. I think the Halflings is in Stillmoon is why.

Comment

Bah, my quest log say ALL in the zone listing, but seems like its right. Gotta love SoE, buggy again. Oh well, cost a halfling 3 claws while we tried.

Comment

Oshran explained that in the Trade Skill Book Pattern Quest thread in General:
        - Target Zone showing as ALL for the level 65 DoN pattern book quests: To place a task in the DoN mission instances we had to set the Zone field to "ALL." Despite this, players should only receive credit for looting items in the instanced zone specified by the NPC in the mission text. We've asked code for the ability to change the Zone field in the task window (for example to "Thundercrest Isle Missions") and it should be an easy addition to the current task system functionality.
        You need to go where the quest npc tells you to go.
        Retiree of EQ Traders...
        Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
        Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
        Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
        EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

Funny thing is, it counts anything with "isle" in the name (in any zone) as a kill, including drakes, kirin and, uh, goblins in OoT.
          Forest Scion Aluaeia Bukkakestar
          Dead Sexy Dark Elf Druid
          Tarew Marr

Comment

Working...
          X