Aid Grimmel JC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aid Grimmel JC

I stopped at the Jewelcrafting in Aid Grimmel because I like ring I made. I hate using spells or an item with virtually no stats for enduring breath on raids.

Once I feel I can do the tailoring and fletching fine I will turn in my nice EB ring and try the pottery combine.

My question is:

Can I start the quest over with smithing, brewing and JC to get another EB ring? I am thinking I can, since people have tried to do it and get a second earring (without success) I really dont want to spend the AA's for EB, and dont see too many decent EB items out there as of yet.

If I can start the quest over and get the EB ring, would I have to complete the entire quest first to do so, without messing up my current quest?
    Eggborn Hatchedrotten
    Female Iksar Shadowknight
    Wielder of Greenmist
    Gecko of Desire

LizardJamz
    Dare to be Different
    Your ridiculous little
    opinion has been noted.

You can always get the eb aug from Guk LDoNs. Only 630 pts iirc.
    Once you have handed Grimel the eb ring to complete the jc stage, yes you can make another, but most people will go on to make earrings 6 and 7.

Comment

I currently have 3 items from aid grimel quest

finished earring
      2nd to last step earing and the eb ring

yes you can be at further step in the quest and then start the quest again.
      Scout Aavar Avrochet 70th Plainswalker
      Lady Ucchan Kuonji 70th Bedazzler

Comment

Faerune tribute. If you dont have see-invis and/or EB, this is a WONDERFUL effect to have.

As a tradeskiller, you should be able to find easily made, high tribute items (LDON gold-made JC rings and LDON smithed armor are excellent) to feed to your Tribute Master... =)

P.S. Go underwater for a second without EB on and move your Air meter to the MIDDLE of your screen and lock it there.

Actually, see if you can find a UI mod that the air meter is GIGANTICALLY GINORMOUS so you WONT miss it and be ridiculed for weeks by your guildies cause you drowned like a gimp.
        Last edited by splunge; 10-28-2004, 11:54 AM.
        Splunge the Insane - Former Test Server Inmate
        Splunge (Reborn) - Hunter of Lightbringer

Comment

I may do the ldon.

I thought there was one out there, but now I have to be sure I can at level 70.

I really hate relying on spells. I normally use bobbing corpse for EB for a spell (I have one that uses fish scales too buried in my spellbook). The only problem is some zones don't allow for bobbing corpse, and some spells that mobs cast don't erase bobbing corpse. There's a spell that mobs in Earth cast that dispell bobbing corpse and won't let me cast over it. I think it happened to me in water once too. Just don't trust it.
          Eggborn Hatchedrotten
          Female Iksar Shadowknight
          Wielder of Greenmist
          Gecko of Desire

LizardJamz
          Dare to be Different
          Your ridiculous little
          opinion has been noted.

Comment

I keep a spare Aid Grimel version of the Velium Blue Diamond ring in the bank in the odd event I have to CR in a water zone. I originally worked up to it with the plan on getting final and second to last earring but will settle for just the final and a VP quest earring.
            Huntress Jannelle Silverthorne
            Forest Stalker of Ashborne (Karana)

Comment

Working...
            X