Solstice Earring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solstice Earring

Forgive me if this has been asked previously.

Is any Faction needed for the Earring of the Solstice gift?

I've checked a few times in bazaar and can get all gifts for 4500-6k depending on the night, and I just wanted to make sure I wont lose the Druid earring on the turn-in.

Thanks

Re: Solstice Earring

Originally posted by delfontes
    Forgive me if this has been asked previously.

Is any Faction needed for the Earring of the Solstice gift?

I've checked a few times in bazaar and can get all gifts for 4500-6k depending on the night, and I just wanted to make sure I wont lose the Druid earring on the turn-in.

Thanks
    Rebecca Cabbageleaf, from what I have heard, is either factionless, or disregards her personal feelings.

-Lilosh
    Venerable Noishpa Taltos , Planar Druid, Educated Halfling, and GM Baker.
    President and Founder of the Loudmouthed Sarcastic Halflings Society
    Also, Smalltim

So take the fact of having a dirty mind as proof that you are world-savvy; it's not a flaw, it's an asset, if nothing else, it's a defense - Sanna

Comment

if you have the xanthe earring, take it to the person in Fubgus grove and turn in the xanthe and get the sol earring, THEN do the turn in, and recieve the xanthe earring again. Both earrings are lore, which means only one, if you already have the xanthe earring and then sacrific the stuff to the forge, guess what, no second xanthe earring for you.

you'll just waste 6k plat.

Comment

I am not sure on faction. Though if you do forget to turn in your earring and you make another one. Well you can petition and while you wait go turn in your earring you forgot to do the first time. An a GM will be more then happy to replace the one you lost. <sighs> I was so excited when I had the stuff to do mine twice. I forgot to turn one in first. So I had to petition to get one handed back to me. Atleast I got it withing 9hrs.

Good luck on finding out the faction.

Lady Ladinea & Whisperingwinn
        Officer of both Legion & Squire of Divine Light

Comment

I'm pretty sure Rebecca is on Traders of the Haven faction, and therefore has no issues with people who are evil in the old world sense. She also accepts all of the items at dubious. You should be fine.
          Retiree of EQ Traders...
          Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
          Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
          Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
          EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

My Dark Elf cleric just turned his in last night with no faction issues.
            Liwsa 75 Druid Prexus - Retired

Comment

Working...
            X