Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yunjo, what would you do

Hi,
    Time for me to feed the yunjos and as far as I understand, the more difficult is the combine you made the bigger is the faction hit you receive.
    With a skill of 200 in both brewing and baking I wondered what were the less boring stuff to make for each different type of Yunjo

Thirsty yunjo - any variety taelosian tea
    Emaciated yunjo - any variety crab food
    Famished yunjo - any variety tuna food
    Hungry yunjo - any variety hynid food
    Starving yunjo - any variety cragbeast food

thanks in advance

For the thirsty yunjo you will probably want to stick with Taelosian White Mountain Tea (triv 191) the higher triv ones need foraged items that are stupidly rare forages (ie mint, ginseng, etc)

As for the foods, it will depend if you have access to a supply of Vegetables. All the other components are vendor bought (apart from eggs but they are easily found) If you have vegies then Beer-battered Souffle's (triv 252) if you dont then Beer-battered Steaks (triv 222)

Both foods are over the 200 skill you have but with a geerlok you should still be at (or close to) the 95% success rate.
    Last edited by Liandra; 08-06-2004, 03:54 AM. Reason: spelling /sigh
    Venerable Liandra
    Lvl 65 Druidess of The Wandering Wolves on Venril Sathir.
    Proud Wearer of the Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl
    GrandMistress Baker (250+T), Brewer (250) and Fisher (200)
    Mistress Jeweler (200), Smith (223), Potter (200), Fletcher (200) and Tailor (186)

Comment

I have a good amount of vegetables, so I should farm for eggs and make the 252 triv (and why not put 3 F****** AA to have skill ups )
      a friend of mine told me lavastorm & basiliks is the place to go, agree ?

Comment

Originally posted by euridice
        a friend of mine told me lavastorm & basiliks is the place to go, agree ?
        Either there or JaggedPine Forest you can hunt Cave Basilisks. The genitors (sp? ) can drop up to 6 eggs each time. these eggs will make you 15 batter each.
        Venerable Liandra
        Lvl 65 Druidess of The Wandering Wolves on Venril Sathir.
        Proud Wearer of the Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl
        GrandMistress Baker (250+T), Brewer (250) and Fisher (200)
        Mistress Jeweler (200), Smith (223), Potter (200), Fletcher (200) and Tailor (186)

Comment

please excuse my bumping up a year old thread, but working bic now and at the stage where i need the faction. i have 100 lbs of saltwater tuna from when the expansion came out and i tried my hand at fishing in natimbi. so was thinking of making spicy tuna salad sandwiches. any suggestions on this or should i go for a different recipe? baking isn't a problem so if there is another i should do i am open to suggestions.

thanks...
          banghi

Comment

Vegetables can be made now, not just foraged
            Shortmid Isnotadruid
            70 Halfling Ranger
            Brindlewood Leader
            Bert (TP)

Comment

Don't forget vendor mining, I sometimes see a lot of souffles of one sort or another, or tuna salad sandwiches, on NPC merchants...
              Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
              Silky Moderator Lady
              Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Also check out the faction page for Yunjo Slave Resistance on Allakhazam for some other ideas as to how to raise it.
                Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
                Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Working...
                X