Clump of Refined Ancient Taelosian Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clump of Refined Ancient Taelosian Clay

I just wanted to mention that even though I had the message "You lack the knowledge to work with this material" because I didn't do the GoD pottery quest, and therefore got the Chunk of Broken Ancient Stone Worker back, I also got the message "You have learned the recipe Clump of Refined Ancient Taelosian Clay!".

Interesting, what do you want me to update?
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

You're right, I should have posted on the Pottery forum, or maybe the General forum since it might also be true for other GoD conversion recipes. Feel free to delete this post.

Comment

Moved to Pottery for you. Just out of curiosity, were you able to refine the clay after you learned the recipe?
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

No I got the same message "You lack the knowledge ..." and got the Chunk of Broken Ancient Stone Worker back. So I went to see the NPC in Abysmal Sea in order to get it refined.

Comment

Working...
          X