Missing Poison Vial Recipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Poison Vial Recipes?

I am guessing that there are up to 15 missing poison vial recipes based on EQRecipe ID numbering schemes.

5001, 5038, 5075

5021, 5058, 5095

5022, 5059, 5096

5033, 5070, 5107

5034, 5071, 5108

While comparing against the Advanced Poison Vials which are "autolearned" - I'm guessing at least one of those series is Jackal Pelt - but after hunting jackals in North and South Ro for several hours, I haven't had any luck getting one to drop in order to test. Has anyone seen a Jackal Pelt recently? The item itself has been confirmed in Lucy fairly recently....

I have attempted Unfired Poison Vials with Shark Skin and Shark Skin "lore" neither of those will combine for me.

The other Unfired Advanced Poison Vial recipes without matches in the other poison vial types are Panther Skin, High Quality Bear Skin "lore" and Puma Skin "lore".

Any other ideas on what might make the missing vials?

DNC:
    Shark Skin
    Shark Skin (Lore)
    Low Quality Cat Pelt
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 12-23-2020, 10:19 AM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

It also could be the recipes were stubbed in the database but never created. I feel like I've come across a thread where people have tried other pelts and couldn't find any more recipes.

Comment

Could be - some of them could be the jackal and Panther pelts which don't seem to drop any more - but that doesn't answer all of them.

I was also wondering about some of the "unique" pelts that might drop from more of those uncommon named in the Karanas....Like Ashenpaw is said to drop a superb wolf hide...but Lucy shows that as verified in 2020 and it hasn't been updated to stackable or tradeskill, so maybe not.
      Last edited by Aanuvane; 12-25-2020, 04:17 PM.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
      X