Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoD Energeiac (We'll TBS Energeiac that are craftable)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoD Energeiac (We'll TBS Energeiac that are craftable)

In the book titled Further Energeiac Discoveries it says you need a cloudy energeian sketch. I'm unable to find this sketch on Woad in the Barrin Coast and the vendors in Katta turned up nada.

Any ideas where the new sketches might be for these?
    Last edited by Gillette; 10-22-2008, 10:28 AM.
    Level 85 Druid of Prexus

I looked in CR also nothing there, nothing I could find in PoK either. Going to FP then Abysmal then the new zones to look. Maybe not in that order though. I hate abysmal....
    Master Artisan Lemamas Half`Elven of Povar
    300 Smith - 300 Tailor - 300 Brewer - 300 Baker - 300 Potter - 300 Jeweler - 300 Fletcher
    Povar Server
    Final Empire
    Half Elf Ranger

Comment

Ngreth please confirm that these sketches are in the game. I don't need to know where jus that thye are. I have spent 3 hours looking all over on merchants with no luck. If you say they are in the game on live I will start looking again
      300 Smith - 300 Tailor - 300 Brewer - 300 Baker - 300 Potter - 300 Jeweler - 300 Fletcher
      Povar Server
      Final Empire
      Half Elf Ranger

Comment

in the patch notes it said that pottery would come into play more with smiting and tailoring so maybe have to make the molds form something else first ?

Comment

Originally posted by wulerdar View Post
          in the patch notes it said that pottery would come into play more with smiting and tailoring so maybe have to make the molds form something else first ?
          To make the weapon, you need a mold for the various parts of the smithed weapons. Pottery is used to make the molds.
          Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
          Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

They seem to not be in game. (on merchants... item exists... just no merchant sells)

Oops!

Will give more info when I know what I am doing about it.
            Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
            Grandmaster Smith 250
            Master Tailor 200
            Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Added these to Merchant Woad. I am NOT sure when it will go live.
              Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
              Grandmaster Smith 250
              Master Tailor 200

Comment

Thanks Ngreth,

Like always, you're fast to fix the problem!
                Level 85 Druid of Prexus

Comment

Thank you.

Hopefully they will not delay the next patch too long to get the collections NPC perfected. There are seeming to be several errors and other bugs people are finding that need correction. I just do not know if any of them are big enough to force a patch or if they will just sit and wait.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation
                    Povar Server
                    Final Empire
                    Half Elf Ranger

Comment

Woad may have been hotfixed. So check today.

As for a patch it sounds like there will be one next week for the ones that require a full patch.
                      Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                      Master Tailor 200

Comment

Woad now carries the rest of the energeian sketches. Thanks Ngreth.

Any chance the NPC in PoK that sells the book about the new energeian could also start carrying these sketches? He carries 3 of the distilled essences already.
                        Last edited by Aldier; 10-24-2008, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
                          Woad now carries the rest of the energeian sketches. Thanks Ngreth.

Any chance the NPC in PoK that sells the book about the new energeian could also start carrying these sketches? He carries 3 of the distilled essences already.
                          Still need to get the silver from the NPC in barren coast, also depending on the type of energeian, IE stone, you need distilled earth essence from barren coast too.

Comment

I am more likely to move it all to Woad if anything. (assuming woad does not have all of the supplies)
                            Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                            Master Tailor 200

Comment

Distilled Essence of Light
                              Distilled Essence of Shadow
                              Distilled Essence of Water

These were not on Woad, they were on the pottery merchant in PoK that sells the book about the new Energeian.

Perhaps I missed it, but I do not remember seeing Metal on either vendor. I did see a link to Metal so I know it is in game, I will just have to double check the next time I can make it out to Woad.

Comment

Working...
                              X