Maxxing my trophy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxxing my trophy...

REALLY?!? 10 combines to go up 1% on maxxing the pottery trophy??? I know it's basically useless and a waste to do it, so WHY am I being punished, so?!?
    Paerien of Bristlebane
    Master Artisan, all trophies 7/7

It's not useless, some day someone may need a vase for a foraged flower

Paerien don't lose faith my friend. Keep maxxing them there is a method to Sony's madness. For some really awesome jewelry, you have to have all your tradeskills maxxed. I have spent over 200k maxxing out a few of my trophys but the pottery items can be sold (future items you make not the steins) for around 5k in the bazaar So don't let it get you down and it's not a waste of time. There are very few folks that are in the 300 club !!! BTW this is Menvardare if I can help you in anyway just give me a hollar !!! Keep going and get your trophies maxxed my friend you'll be okay even though it may turn you into a

Comment

Originally posted by crunchyyellowlion View Post
      Paerien don't lose faith my friend. Keep maxxing them there is a method to Sony's madness. For some really awesome jewelry, you have to have all your tradeskills maxxed. I have spent over 200k maxxing out a few of my trophys but the pottery items can be sold (future items you make not the steins) for around 5k in the bazaar So don't let it get you down and it's not a waste of time. There are very few folks that are in the 300 club !!! BTW this is Menvardare if I can help you in anyway just give me a hollar !!! Keep going and get your trophies maxxed my friend you'll be okay even though it may turn you into a
      Hey, Menv! Yeah, I'm gonna keep pushing. 25% of the way there, now, so I'm gonna make it. I just gotta find me someone to make the magic clay for me, as I ran out. And then I have to see if I'll have enough plat left to buy up all of the Star Rubies. 750+ more combines to go!

Then it's just brewing to max, and then the dreaded...HATED...fletching (only like 1-2% into 6/7 on that nasty one). Lot of searching for treant branches, unless there's a better way to max that trophy...

I wonder, is there a new title for those who have all their trophies maxxed? Have you finished maxxing all yours, yet?
      Last edited by Paerien; 10-14-2008, 10:09 AM.
      Paerien of Bristlebane
      Master Artisan, all trophies 7/7

Comment

Working...
      X