Elegant Charms - only sets of 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elegant Charms - only sets of 3?

I was looking at various recipes to make the cultural elegant charms, but all the ones I've been able to find are like this one:

Elegant Charm of Physical Conviction

Pottery Components: Dweric Powder, Exquisite Marrow, Exquisite Spinneret Fluid, Ossified Crystalwing Ore, Porous Loam, Symbol of Physical Unity, Unfired Elegant Charm(3)
    In: Kiln, Tanaan Kiln
    Yield: 3
    Trivial at: 460

According to this recipe, it requires an exquisite marrow, and exquisite spinneret fluid, and a porous loam, and it yields 3 charms. Does that make sense to anybody?

Now, it's possible that we just don't have all the recipes, or that I somehow missed other recipes that only take 1 exquisite and also only yield 1, but doesn't it seem odd that you can only make 3 at a time? Who needs 3 of these things? Tell me if I'm missing something here, please. I wanna get one of these made, but I'm not about to use 3 exquisite drops to do it. Thanks

Originally posted by Danzell View Post
    According to this recipe, it requires an exquisite marrow, and exquisite spinneret fluid, and a porous loam, and it yields 3 charms. Does that make sense to anybody?
    The recipes for the charms have changed, and to the best of my knowledge every charm can be made by using only one of the rare ingredients. If you look in the database submissions forum, I believe most - if not all - new recipes are posted. They just haven't made it in to the database yet due to the huge volume of changes needed. But, try the combine using only one unfired charm, and whichever of the loam/marrow/fluid is easiest for you to come by.
    Your brain has performed an illegal operation and will now shut down...

Comment

It's on my list of things to do.
      Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
      Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
      Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
      Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Working...
      X