Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apprentice Potter test

Hello all!
    I just renewed my old, old account after about 5 years. Bought the 19.99 All-In-One pack, and now of course am completely lost as I haven't seen anything since Velious!
    Anyway, I decided to do all of the tradeskill tests and seem to be stuck... I've done 9 of the 10 tasks for the Apprentice Potter Test, but the last one has me in a bind. It seems I need to make 6 'Unfired Ceramic Bola Weight'. A quick check here says that to make these, I have to do some quest that involves killing level 65ish things that I will never be able to touch in my life. I suppose I could try to find them on the Bazaar, but let's be honest, I have a feeling nobody's been in these zones for years... Any suggestions as to how to get past this problem?
    Thanks for the help.
    Gruns

There was a post somewhere (I think on the EQ forums) from Ngreth that this is going to be changed in an upcoming patch. In the meantime, I was given advice to skill up past this trophy and do the next one since the items were easier to obtain.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I was going to ask if it would be better to cancel the task, skillup more, and get the next level. Kind of annoying, as I already turned in the other 9 parts to the judge. And overpaid for the only fragment I could find in the bazaar. I guess I'll hold tight for now, and see if more pop up in the bazaar, or see what changes are made, if any.
      Thanks again.
      Gruns

Comment

Originally posted by Gruns View Post
        Thanks for the reply. I was going to ask if it would be better to cancel the task, skillup more, and get the next level. Kind of annoying, as I already turned in the other 9 parts to the judge. And overpaid for the only fragment I could find in the bazaar. I guess I'll hold tight for now, and see if more pop up in the bazaar, or see what changes are made, if any.
        Thanks again.
        Gruns
        Also, if you slipped in what server you were on and what time you are on, maybe a kind tradeskiller would show up with something for you (especially if you happen to be on Tunare during eastern times).

On the same note, you might try bazaar and or lobby to see if someone could be hired to help you out.

Gorse

Comment

Working...
        X