Can't start till level 20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't start till level 20?

Ok, made a rogue the other day. Mostly to play and goof around. Turns out I wanted to try to make some crushed windstones. For some reason I couldn't do the no fail combine it on my warrior so figured I would try on the rogue since the receipe on here hinted at rogues only. To my shock, the rogue couldn't do the combine either! Scratching my head I'm trying to figure out why I can't do a no fail combine. Maybe I need to train! So I waddle over to the GM and !!! Level 20 !!! That's not good at all.

Did I miss something? Has this always been this way? If so, why?
    Rundle Allnighter
    Warrior of The Tribunal (formally of Ayonae Ro)
    80 seasons spent defending Norrath

Recipes have changed recently. You don't need motar and pestile anymore, use mixing bowl instead. A lot of recipes that used M&P but weren't for poison making were changed to mixing bowls as M&P can only be used by rogues now.

Grolyn Blacknife
    Beastlord
     T:7
     M:0
     T:6
     M:1
    Fletching:
     M:2
    Zira Blacknife
    Shaman
    Maelin Starpyre
    Vazaelle
    Reiseraa
    Necro
    Research:

Comment

25 for alchemy,so..
      Puzzykhat 76 Vah Bst

Comment

Originally posted by Rundle Allnighter View Post
        Ok, made a rogue the other day. Mostly to play and goof around. Turns out I wanted to try to make some crushed windstones. For some reason I couldn't do the no fail combine it on my warrior so figured I would try on the rogue since the receipe on here hinted at rogues only. To my shock, the rogue couldn't do the combine either! Scratching my head I'm trying to figure out why I can't do a no fail combine. Maybe I need to train! So I waddle over to the GM and !!! Level 20 !!! That's not good at all.

Did I miss something? Has this always been this way? If so, why?
        And do not forget you can only apply it at level 21...lol

Originally posted by AB-girlie View Post
        25 for alchemy,so..
        Yup and Tinkering is at 16 even though you have a skill inate of 50 you cannot do it till then.
        Strokker~Fennin Ro
        What makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them.John Myer~Hellboy 2004

Comment

Working...
        X