multi doses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi doses?

Are these the only multi dose poisons you can make?
    10 Dose Dreams of Drusella
    10 Dose Itching Madness
    10 Dose Rage of Incapacitation
    10 Dose Wasted Flesh
    5 Dose Dreams of Drusella
    5 Dose Itching Madness
    5 Dose Rage of Incapacitation
    5 Dose Wasted Flesh

No, but if you go to the eqtraders main page you can do a search for 10 dose or 5 dose and get a list of more multi dose poisons.

Comment

A lot of the 5 and 10 dose poisons are not listed on allaKhazam and lucy. Searching eqtraders does yield a lot more but still not all (I am planing to check those some time). In game you can 5 and 10 dose ALL poisons from the PoP, LoY and GoD/OoW expansions. That's all the poisons that work like a clicky, have a casting time and work like a buff. That also includes the summond poison from Stanos pants (PoP ornate armor pants).

Mitsune Foxfire, Vazaelle
      Me, a rogue? Oh no, I am just a tourist, walking by.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsune Foxfire View Post
        A lot of the 5 and 10 dose poisons are not listed on allaKhazam and lucy. Searching eqtraders does yield a lot more but still not all (I am planing to check those some time). In game you can 5 and 10 dose ALL poisons from the PoP, LoY and GoD/OoW expansions. That's all the poisons that work like a clicky, have a casting time and work like a buff. That also includes the summond poison from Stanos pants (PoP ornate armor pants).
        Upload them, then. It's easy!
        Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
        Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsune Foxfire View Post
          Ohh summon poison pants! Woots

Comment

Originally posted by Doremi View Post
            Upload them, then. It's easy!
            Guess what, I do whenever I find time to

Comment

Originally posted by Artemisia View Post
              Ohh summon poison pants! Woots
              Stanos' Wicked Leggings is the name: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=17355

I have not checked lately but I guess the price for the pattern you need to make the pants has dropped (like all the other ornate pattern).

Comment

Working...
              X