This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question ...

... as a rogue who loves to use poisons and uses them frequently, is there any possibility on the PoP and earlier expansion poisons being made stackable the way all the alchemy potions have become?

I know this is an issue alot of rogues have been trying to get to the attention of a developer for quite some time.

Thanks for taking a look

Additional mod comments: Please read The Rules, #5 Do not address questions to the devs directly - not even Ngreth. If you have a question you absolutely want to ask SOE and SOE alone, then you can use the Everquest Live Official Forums, conveniently provided by SOE for that purpose. The exception to this, of course, is when replying to a post that Ngreth or another developer has made.
    Last edited by Maevenniia; 08-04-2006, 09:37 AM. Reason: edited Ngreth's name from title
    [75 Shadowblade (Rogue)] Xaxony Silentshadow (Wood Elf) Council of Dragons ZONE: Fennin Ro
    Journeyman Artisan, Master Poisoncrafter
    [69 Maestro (Bard)] Skyai Blue`Seas (Half Elf) Council of Dragons ZONE: Fennin Ro
    Apprentice Artisan

Heh, I only started my baby rogue about a month and a half ago but stacking poisons would be a blessing. The only reason I'm still around 150 in skill is that I just can't bring myself to drop a bottle of poison on the ground when there are so many interesting mobs to stab....

So that's slowed the whole thing down. I carry six bags of poison making stuff(gotta invest in some 10 slot bags but I was hoping that my trophy would have evolved by now and even got my tinker to make me a collapsable pestle so I can get the extra slots when needed.) every time a mob dies it's apply poison, make a new poison and drop it in the open slot. It's funny but my groupmates don't seem to think it is sweet when I get a point in Poison making.

Actually, I'm kinda hoping for a range of new poisons from the new expansion. I'm not overjoyed with the new style PoP (clickie spell) poisons as compared to how they used to work... Although they are nice for the long fights.

Ten
    I call for the elimination of EQ levels 1-50.

Comment

Working...
    X