Shissar bite learned recipy problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shissar bite learned recipy problem.

Shissar bite poison has two different recipies. One uses Venom, the other uses tainted essence. The learned recipies has them mixed up, so the one called (venom) actually uses tainted essence.

thought I fixed that one...

grumble...

at some point in the past someone really screwed up the poisons recipie names (recipe names are different than item names)
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Are you sure about this? I checked the Data and the data is correct...

here is the data directly from the database the EQ uses for recipes:

Code:
      RECIPE_NAME			Source 1		Source 2		Source 3	Source 4		Source 5		Product1		QUANTITY1	Failure1		FAILURE_QUANT
      Sting of the Shissar (Essence)	Advanced Poison Vial	Celestial Suspension	Amber Resin	Tainted Planar Essence				Sting of the Shissar	1		Advanced Poison Vial	1
      Bite of the Shissar (Essence)	Advanced Poison Vial	Celestial Suspension	Drop of Mercury	Tainted Planar Essence	Phosphorous Powder	Bite of the Shissar	1		Advanced Poison Vial	1
      Sting of the Shissar (Venom)	Advanced Poison Vial	Celestial Suspension	Amber Resin	Shissar venom sack				Sting of the Shissar	1		Advanced Poison Vial	1
      Bite of the Shissar (Venom)	Advanced Poison Vial	Celestial Suspension	Drop of Mercury	Shissar venom sack	Phosphorous Powder	Bite of the Shissar	1		Advanced Poison Vial	1
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

You are absolutly right. I was possitive thy were still mixed up when i was skilling up the other day, but now that
        I check, they appear to have the correct names. Sorry about that

Very nice of you to check up on it so fast
        Last edited by Ishwar; 12-12-2005, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X