• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell: Imbue War

does anyone know where imbue war drops or how i get it?:roll:

/thanks

http://www.eqtraders.com/secrets/recipes_PoP.htm#imbue

Imbue War is a crafted spell. In a Planar or Collapsible Jewelry Kit, combine one Raw Diamond, one copy of the Spell: Imbue Diamond (sold at the Temple of Marr in Freeport), and one War Wraith Blood. This will create the Spell: Imbue War scroll that you can scribe or sell. The combine itself is no-fail, so anyone can do it.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

... random thought occurred to me.

I know folks can get skillups on no-fail combines like the Solstice earring or newbie quest armors. Has anyone ever tried making a few imbue spells with a character who has zero or one skill in JC to see if they get a skillup?

In other words, does this combine have a non-zero trivial in addition to being no-fail?
      Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!

Comment

ummm...JC isn't really a craft where I'd say it would be a good way to skill up. First the spell probably isn't worth all that much to vendors. Secondly, JC is completely vendor done, so why even bother. Third, unless you're constantly in the Arena in tactics for exp, you'll NEVER EVER get nearly enough blood to do this.

Unidin Jewlman, Coercer of OSW

Comment

You're right, Unidin. It would be silly to try and skill up on the spells. It's merely a point of academic interest as to whether it has a non-zero trivial or not.

Another way to test would be to have a character of zero JC skill make an imbue spell and see if they receive a trivial message or not.

Comment

Working...
          X