best path to 300 minus palladium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best path to 300 minus palladium?

If I've read correctly on this board, all palladium recipes no longer work (at least Palladium Fire Opal Ring for sure, which I was planning on taking me to 294...).

I'm at 290 and am wondering which is the cheapest path to 300 without having to forage or farm for parts?

BTW, does the Velium Blue Diamond Bracelet recipe still work? I'd like to know before I set up a barter to purchase BDs

Wish I never spend all those weeks foraging scale ore now...

Thank you for any advise you offer.

Dwerium practice veils trival at 319. You will need raw faycite crystals however to make the bars.

Comment

I think I used dwerium practice necklaces, was 310 trivial.
      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

I used vellium and blue diamonds. Was expensive but worked out ok.

Comment

"BTW, does the Velium Blue Diamond Bracelet recipe still work? I'd like to know before I set up a barter to purchase BDs"

This is a question I would like to see answered, too. Alla says "formerly crafted via JC".
          Urnihixul Noctumbra - 84 Rogue - Druzzil Ro (Xev)
          ~Order of Seibwen, Guild Assassin Emeritus~
          ~~Ancient Fellowship~~
          ~~~In Via D***um~~~ (Boo filter.)

Comment

Works fine as long as you use unenchanted velium.

Comment

Unenchanted velium and BD is a good path. Making various dwerium or temporite pieces, unenchanted or enchanted is good too. I would also cut any shimmering nihilites and uncut rubellites I came across, though that usually wasn't enough for an extended session. I have gotten stacks of raw faycite and chronal dust without much effort, just from exping and could have gotten plenty more from guildees, so you could set up a buyline for those as well, might be cheaper. As I recently got 300 and max trophy and the pieces don't seem to sell well on my server anymore, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of it.

Comment

The uncut rubelites are also used for the cultural weapons. I have a few saved up, but at this point, I don't see my guild needing that particular aug for weapons. So I'll just save one in bank and burn the rest hoping to get some skillups. 3/13/09 and I'm 297 jewelry. It's been slow for me since 295. I am also using presti's and harmon's when I get them.

Comment

Working...
                X