race/deity restriction on Enchant Palladium spell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• race/deity restriction on Enchant Palladium spell

I bought all 3 versions of the Enchant Palladium spell in East Commonlands, and have given them to several enchanters so that they could enchant palladium for me, but each one gets a class/deity restriction and can't use them... what am I doing wrong exactly? Thanks.

race/deity restriction on Enchant Palladium

Hi, I am really surprised no one have responded to this as it is a common problem. I, too, would have had the problem BUT I found out some thing. THIS IS NOT A SPELL!! THIS IS AN ABILITY! Instead of trying to scribe the scroll in their spell books tell your chanters to put it in an upper inventory slot like a clicky and then simply right click it. They will get a message saying something like "you have learned the ability: Enchant Palladium at the cost of 0 ability points" After this have them go into their AA under class then will find Enchant Palladium, Enchant Palladium and Mass Enchant Palladium (in alphabetical order). Simply Hot Button it as any other AA ability. You may use it once an hour.
    My Tradeskillers
    Qaewenya & Sunbird
    Cazic-thule
    Aalinaryya, Cassandrairis, Robbyyn & Senarya
    The Rathe

Comment

thank you for the reply

Comment

I thought it was both a spell and an ability? I know you can research the spells enchant palladium and mass enchant palladium.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaltak View Post
          I thought it was both a spell and an ability? I know you can research the spells enchant palladium and mass enchant palladium.
          You item you research is what gives you the AA, there is no spell involved.

Gorse

Comment

I made it an AA because long reuse times work better as an AA than as spells.
            Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
            Grandmaster Smith 250
            Master Tailor 200
            Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Working...
            X