JC Tribute items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC Tribute items

Hello. I don't know if there is a post for this, or not, but I didn't see one. Does anyone know a simple JC recipie with a good amount of tribute? I've seen some items that tribute well enough, and some that are either not eligible or not worth much at all.

I can't make the Mistletoe Scythes or anything else, as the only TS that I have any reasonable skill in is JC.

Does anyone have any advice for a non enchanter using JC for tribute? (High Elf Cleric) Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Leighah View Post
    Hello. I don't know if there is a post for this, or not, but I didn't see one. Does anyone know a simple JC recipie with a good amount of tribute? I've seen some items that tribute well enough, and some that are either not eligible or not worth much at all.

I can't make the Mistletoe Scythes or anything else, as the only TS that I have any reasonable skill in is JC.

Does anyone have any advice for a non enchanter using JC for tribute? (High Elf Cleric) Thanks in advance!
    I think would be much easier served farming for decent tribute items.

Temple of Drop named drops are pretty easy to get and have decent to great tribute values. Many rare drops and named drops in PoP zones also give high tribute so that is another option.

On track to what you were asking for is PoP jewelry, which provide very high tribute values, but there is a lot of farming involved and/or people charge too much for the parts..

Gorse

Comment

Are the PoP recipies still working? I've not made any since the Dwerium patch.If so they are great tribute. Rings of Gallentry for example etc.

Comment

My JC skill still isn't quite maxed, so I was hoping that something in the 290 range was a decent tribute, mostly. =-) Thanks for the replies though, I will look into those options as well.

Comment

Working...
        X