skill up sugestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill up sugestions

My skill is 55. I have plenty of plat and want to start JC. Can I get some sugestions on what to make? Im an enchanter so I can enchant my own metal but I cant forage so please limit the items that need foraged componets. Thank you for any help.

Originally posted by saidyene View Post
    My skill is 55. I have plenty of plat and want to start JC. Can I get some sugestions on what to make? Im an enchanter so I can enchant my own metal but I cant forage so please limit the items that need foraged componets. Thank you for any help.
    Check out the complete tradeskill guide. I think there is an update to it to include the new jewelry combines.
    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

I'm really into the sunshard Dust,pebbles,ores to make conduits which can later be used for smithing,tailoring,tinkering,fletching.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
        Check out the complete tradeskill guide. I think there is an update to it to include the new jewelry combines.
        ty I found the complete guide after I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaltak View Post
          I'm really into the sunshard Dust,pebbles,ores to make conduits which can later be used for smithing,tailoring,tinkering,fletching.
          I was looking into this yesterday (mainly for tinkering) and was wondering if you need to have the Buried Sea expansion to do the combines. It seems that you need to purchase items from the Barren Coast, but I might be able to talk a friend into doing that for me.

Comment

Working...
          X