Trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trophy

Ok PoR just opened last night on The combine server. We can now make trophies.... just wondering something about the JC one.
    Have to make silver conduit cylinder and it comes out with TBS. Is it normal or JC trophy came out later?

JC trophy was changed when JC was revamped and the silver conduit was added to the task then to replace a different combine that was not around or something, missed the reason people couldn't make the mesh legging thing.

Ngreth may need to find something else to do with the trophy for the progression servers.
    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
      JC trophy was changed when JC was revamped and the silver conduit was added to the task then to replace a different combine that was not around or something, missed the reason people couldn't make the mesh legging thing.

Ngreth may need to find something else to do with the trophy for the progression servers.
      The previous combines could not longer be made. The mesh legging was a tailoring combine that accidentally found it's way on the list.

For other potions, are you max skill? Can you climb up to another test? That will probably be your best bet.

Gorse

Comment

Silver Conduit is a 290 trivial and is on the Master Task.

Comment

yeah was asking for a friend in the guild. I dont have a high JC myself. I was doing my tailor one and she told me she couldnt finish her JC one cause of that combine... And she he Maxed in JC

Comment

I would recommend that they bug the quest in game and post on the SoE forums as that is the easiest way to get it brought to the attention of the developers. Ngreth is usually pretty good about keeping up with the forums, (just check the dev tracker on SOE forums) I tihnk he is about 80% of the posts from developers.

Comment

I will poke at it, and try to find another solution.
              Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
              Grandmaster Smith 250
              Master Tailor 200
              Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Hurray Progression server.
                Have to move Silverwing cause we dont have access to TSS
                Have to move some other NPC, the drop, etc 'cause we dont have access and should be able. And now that JC trophy!

Comment

Changed it to cutting one of the new (more common, not the ultra rare) drop gems.

Needs the patch of course.
                  Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                  Grandmaster Smith 250
                  Master Tailor 200

Comment

Big Thanks from these JC masters on the combine server

Comment

And you just missed the emergency patch to get it in at the time of your posting !

Got everything done and turned in except for this !
                      Last edited by Zatz-Combine; 01-13-2008, 11:36 AM. Reason: hrm. oops.

Ngreth tells you, "hrm. oops." !!!!

Comment

I do not think that patch patched in task data. Usually emergency patches are absolutely minimal. (Not that I was aware of one)
                        Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                        Master Tailor 200

Comment

Ya, that was a bad poke at humor....

Ngreth tells you, "hrm. oops." !!!!

Comment

oh now that we got the patch and waiting for the servers to come up, will they have to re' get the task or they can do the pear cut thingie and give it to the judge?

Comment

The task in your task window should update on its own. You should not need to get a new one.

Comment

Working...
                              X