Request rec/req level change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request rec/req level change

Do ya think its possible to change the required level on Taaffeite Palladium items from 65 to 68, this would make Taaffeite crafted items almost a forcible upgrade from Harmonagate (65 required, 68 recommended) and raising bazaar prices to match both gems.

Ngreth tells you, "hrm. oops." !!!!

Originally posted by Zatz-Combine View Post
    Do ya think its possible to change the required level on Taaffeite Palladium items from 65 to 68, this would make Taaffeite crafted items almost a forcible upgrade from Harmonagate (65 required, 68 recommended) and raising bazaar prices to match both gems.
    Since no one else answered yet... This question really need to be posted at the Sony Official website, if you want some consideration. (see here: http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?t=24592 i.e. number 5 on the list).

If you want to discuss the merits, I really don't think making the change would have any effect. My experience as a tradeskiller tells me that available prices is teh driving factor on what the consumer uses, not level restrictions. Also the new jewelry has no level restrictions (unless a change snuck in and I missed it).

Gorse

Comment

Working...
    X