Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a slot 11 cut gem be further modified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a slot 11 cut gem be further modified?

I noticed the slot 11 augs say can be used in tradeskills. I poked around on the forum and did not see anything about it.

Nope buggy. Which ones? For the ultra high end ones they can also be used in their old shaped mount.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Hmm Presti, Nihilite and Strualite for sure.

Comment

Staurolite, Prestidigitase, Harmonagate, and Taaffeite all should still go in the old settings. I don't see the tradeskill tag on any of the cut nihilites though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobaten View Post
          Staurolite, Prestidigitase, Harmonagate, and Taaffeite all should still go in the old settings. I don't see the tradeskill tag on any of the cut nihilites though.
          That is the list I was looking for

So yes, though they cannot be "cut" they can still go in a combine.
          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
          Grandmaster Smith 250
          Master Tailor 200
          Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

When are the slot 11 types gonna get flagged usable in cultural armor? IF we can insert the augment in the armor why just allow it to replace the symbol augment. I know its for JC'd wrists only not cultural - time to make yet another new slot number !

Ngreth tells you, "hrm. oops." !!!!

Comment

Erm... don't mean to sound rude but put down the bottle or pipe.

If I could slam a slot 11 Sublime (Tailoring?Smithing?) into a JCed wrist.. WTF!

DRUGS KILL.

Back on topic pls

Comment

Originally posted by Zatz-Combine View Post
                When are the slot 11 types gonna get flagged usable in cultural armor? IF we can insert the augment in the armor why just allow it to replace the symbol augment. I know its for JC'd wrists only not cultural - time to make yet another new slot number !
                They are not intended to fit in the cultural armor. This will probably not happen.
                Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

i mean to say "un" usuable or unable to insert into cultural thanks for the flame to correct myself

and i was on topic ......

Ngreth tells you, "hrm. oops." !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X