black sapphire palladium earring /sigh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black sapphire palladium earring /sigh

combine not working anymore - boo for the new jc system - 20 hours of foraging scale ore for nil!

now what to do with all those black sapphires...

I enchanted the palladium - scale ore is still valuable in the new system. And sold my black sapphire to the merchant.
    Silmare - Fu World Order - Bristlebane
    Master Artisan ~ Master Researcher (Hybrid)
    Master Tinker ~ Master Alchemist ~ Master Researcher(Caster) ~ Master Poisoncrafter

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonifuge View Post
      combine not working anymore - boo for the new jc system - 20 hours of foraging scale ore for nil!

now what to do with all those black sapphires...
      20 hours? That's some bad luck. I run 2-5 scale ore per hour when foraging for them.

Gorse

Comment

Well not for a single one - got about 30 with foraging machette 200 skill and 2 double forage aa's (can't remember exact numbers)

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonifuge View Post
          Well not for a single one - got about 30 with foraging machette 200 skill and 2 double forage aa's (can't remember exact numbers)

I understand now.

So just convert them to Palladium and enchant them (or get them enchanted). Palladium Trio items provide a decent amount of stats (second only to Dwerium).

14 AC, 361 hp (or mana or 266/266/266, etc...) items should be easy enough to to sell, and if you are using your own farmed supplies (verses paying top plat in the bazaar) they will be almost all profit.

Gorse

Comment

Working...
          X