No announcement yet.

Master Jeweler Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certificate in JC container , while trophy equipped , To update to master trophy . But I get msg you can no longer skillup, blah, blah, and returns the certificate without updating trophy. Tried 3 different JC containers with same outcome . Worked fine the first time , got Master trophy then crash and no trophy.

Comment

way way odd :/ I am not sure what to say. That should be working.
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Well tried again yesterday with same result, It returns certificate. Is it possible because I already did the combine once it won't allow me to do it again? I had master Trophy when game crashed. I can't get task again while holding trophy ,if I destroy it will I get quest again ? thanks again

Comment

Try making a few jewelry combines and see if it gains skill without the certificate. The certificate will still work if it has exp, and maybe the combines will kick the system into working properly.

And yes you can destroy it to try again.

I hate suggesting things I consider an exploit... but there is another solution. Leave it on a corpse. Do something to die (get killed in an arena I think is a no exp death?) then leave it on your corpse.

It seems like you might have some odd data on your character that is keeping it from working :/ Not data that I have any idea how to reset.
          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
          Grandmaster Smith 250
          Master Tailor 200

Comment

Originally posted by krazy View Post
            I can't get task again while holding trophy ,if I destroy it will I get quest again ? thanks again

Yes, you can.

Comment

I did several cut harmongates and Taafites and about a dozen blue diamond combines and Trophy did not evolve, Well I will give it another day or so and see if GM's will give me trophy if they can , if not I will redo quest and hopefuly that will solve problem , thanks again. Maybe something from the roll back is screwing things up.
              Last edited by krazy; 12-14-2007, 11:28 AM.

Comment

yeah, it sounds like something is broken with your character file :/ I expect that doing the tasks again will fix it. The GM may also be able to fix it with yet another beginner's trophy.
                Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                Master Tailor 200

Comment

Working...
                X